Um blog para ver e fazer! Tire ideias, tome notas, copie, personalize, use a sua criatividade, invente, enfim...inspire-se!
06 janeiro, 2010
Easy Translucent Star Tutorial
All patterns, pictures and text found on Craftideas.info are property of this website and may be only printed out and used for private or non-commercial purposes. It is not permitted to use them on the internet or in any other publication.
This star can also be made using regular paper. If you keep the stars small, you can use them to decorate your tree or even Christmas cards. They will not be translucent with normal paper, but look also lovely.
1. Cut out 8 squares and lay them flat on your table.
2. Fold each square diagonally in half.
3. Open the folded paper and then fold each side to the middle folded line.
4. When both sides are folded, this is how it should look like.
5. Continue folding until all eight squares are completed.
6. Take the glue stick and place glue on the top right corner of the “fat” pointed side of the paper.
7. Lay the next finished piece over the first making sure the edges line up. You can use the center folded line of each piece as a guide.
8. Continue in this manner until all of the points are added. On the last piece, place glue on the right side of the 7th piece and also on the left side of the 1st piece in the top corner. This ensures that the last added piece is glued underneath from both sides.
9. This is the finished star. On the back side, you may use a couple of pieces of clear sticky tape to give the star extra stability from the back. Use tape to hang up. You can make tape “rings” and place on the back side of the star and just press it on the window.