This is simply too easy not to make!
1. Use a square piece of paper.
2. Fold in half. Crease.
3. Half again. Crease.
4. Open up.
5. Fold bottom portion to the middle crease line.
6. Turn over. From the edge on the left, fold a triangle.
7. Repeat 6 on the right.
8. Turn over.
9. Bring point C to the top.
10. Turn over.
11. Use finger to make an opening.
12. Flatten to form triangle.
13. Repeat step 12 on the left side.
14. Fold a triangle from the edge for both sides.
15. Fold a tiny triangle from each peak.
16. Turn over. Fold the areas behind the dotted lines.
This origami model is simple but versatile because it’s also able to become a 4-leaf clover or a flower by grouping 4 together, hide a small item (like a ring) in front and even stand on its own by making an easel with the back flap.